In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
At BNP Paribas, we passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued, respected and can bring their authentic selves to work. We prohibit Discrimination and Harassment of any kind and our policies promote equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants, irrespective of, but not limited to their gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, colour, national origin, age, religion, social status, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status etc. As a global Bank, we truly believe that inclusion and diversity of our teams is key to our success in serving our clients and the communities we operate in.
To coordinate and support the Business Continuity Management activities for Singapore and South East Asia sites
To work under the supervision of and in cooperation with the manager of the BCM team within Organization, Control and Services Department
• To implement the Group BCM programme for Singapore and SEA following both the BNPP Group and Regulatory BCM policies and guidelines
• To enforce the BC governance through the BC Steering Committee of Singapore Territory
• To assist the Crisis Management Committee in the crisis management process
• Provide advisory services on BCM methodology, implementation, testing and governance to SEA sites
• To assist in supervising the compliance of BCM requirements for the SEA sites
• Act as a point of contact for rollout of BCM tools and methodologies in SEA territory
• To ensure the business recovery solutions are implemented and tested periodically
• To participate in the evaluation, testing and implementation of BCM documentation and crisis management tools
• Contribute to the Permanent Control framework
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
• Business Continuity Management
• Business knowledge in Finance and Banking
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Specific Qualifications (if required)
• At least 3 years in BCM experience in the financial industry
• Certified Business Continuity Management Professional