About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Business line/Function :
For 150 years, BNP Paribas Wealth Management has been committed to protecting clients’ wealth, developing it, and eventually passing it on to their loved ones. We deliver tailor-made experience, with outstanding attention to detail and expertise from precise local knowledge to the global know-how that we access from the Group. Our goal is to create a new wealth management experience fit for a world where digital interactions have come to enhance human ones. Wealth Management Investment Solution Hub (WMIS Hub) provides a global IT solution for BNP Paribas Wealth Management where we develop, maintain and evolve IT applications which fits to the specific needs of BNP Paribas Wealth Management business users.
Performance Test Engineer
Business Line / Function:
Wealth Management (WM)
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
BNP Paribas WM is currently launching a major business/IT transformation project with the main objective to reduce its IT costs and converge processes/organization and IT Systems across WM locations. This transformation has gone through a step of blueprint/masterplan and is now moving to detailed preparation and implementation phase. The performance stakes of this project are significant because the planned mutualization will mean much higher user workload and database volumes on the mutualized instances.
The candidate will work for this project as part of a small team dedicated to performance engineering and testing. This team will be responsible for conducting performance tests for about 30+ applications in 2 years.
The candidate will work closely with multiple teams, including Digital Channels, Infrastructure and other business applications and Technology teams.
Candidate will develop automated scripts for performance/load tests, run the load tests and analyze test results and logs. & also contribute to the definition of the test scenarios.
- Develop automated scripts to load tests Web applications
- Run load tests
- Analyze test results and logs
- Collaborate with following roles
- Tech leads/developers to understand the architecture of the applications/screens
- Performance Engineer to design the test scenarios and troubleshoot performance issues
- Test Leads to understand the test scenarios and End-to-End Tests
- Infra Team to understand the infrastructure capacity, monitoring and log extractions
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- 5 years of experience to automate Performance tests for Web applications using JMeter
- Experience with other performance tools will be considered but at least 2 years with JMeter is required
- Experience in conducting performance tests for RESTful APIs, Web Services, MQs Middleware & Batch job
- Familiar in monitoring capabilities for CPU, Memory, thread dumps, GC logs etc
- Experience in troubleshooting performance issues at application or database level
- Other automation testing experience (Selenium, UFT, Appium etc.)
- Experience with any APM tool
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or computer engineering
- 7+ years of hands-on experience Performance automation testing
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Attention to detail / rigor
Communication skills - oral & written
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to manage a project
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 7 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)