as a member of Transfer Agency in Chennai.
TA team will be responsible for processing Subscription, Redemptions, Switch
& Transfer for Hedge Funds, where Asian clients are investing in them.
- The candidate will also be responsible for inputting and
generating reports to be filed with various regulators.
complete understanding of the TA process & its related functions with
various parties involved. For example: Custody ,cash processing, NAV, etc.
- Strive to become a SME (Subject Matter
Expert) of the process by acquiring complete knowledge of TA processing
across all funds .
collection and ensure completeness
the order for input into BP2S systems
of checks on the order form.
up issues with the spoke team and with Client.
- Trade input / checking to BP2S core system
control procedures to ensure accuracy and completeness
of reports on daily & monthly basis to the Client.
with adhoc requests from client and / or other BP2S locations.
- Adhere to quality SLA .
- Adhere to timeliness SLA .
- There should be no incidents logged
on activities performed.
- Regular follow-up on Partial payments
to be done diligently and should be highlighted to supervisor for
further escalation in case break not cleared.
pro-active in developing customer relations by understanding and
responding to customer needs
continually for customer satisfaction
to identify the real needs of the customer, including those not
- Deliver very high quality
- Ensure to complete ad-hoc duties which
may arise from time to time, mainly on First and Last week of the month
and system down-time scenarios.
- Monitor the respective group mail box
and respond efficiently to the queries.
- Required to plan leaves in advance as
per GSO policies and keep a tab on unplanned leaves.
& Behavioral Competencies
- Excellent verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills,
detail orientation, service commitment, solid organizational and
- Ability to work independently,
as well as in a team environment, prioritizes multiple tasks and meets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Applications and strong MS Excel skills required.
- Should be self-motivated and energetic.
Risk and cost awareness
- Identify risks and promote
- Identify potential cost-savings and promote
cost-efficient processes while maintaining quality and risk controls
effectively with team members to accomplish goals
- Respect the needs of others and displays integrity in
dealing with team members
- Ability to work under pressure
to communicate to others in a clear, articulate fashion
written and oral communication skills
listening and questioning ability
able to express ideas effectively in individual and group situations
Planning & Organising
to plan work ahead and to prioritise workload
to work in an organised manner
have an attention to detail
Continuous Improvement and adaptation
creative solutions to problems
looks for ways to improve services and processes
- Be able to adapt to markets and
Qualifications (if required)
Any graduate profile with excellent
communication and analytical skills and basic knowledge on financial and
Communication skills - oral & written
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
Primary Location: IN-TN-ChennaiJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: BeginnerSchedule: Full-time