In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
At BNP Paribas, we passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued, respected and can bring their authentic selves to work. We prohibit Discrimination and Harassment of any kind and our policies promote equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants, irrespective of, but not limited to their gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, colour, national origin, age, religion, social status, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status etc. As a global Bank, we truly believe that inclusion and diversity of our teams is key to our success in serving our clients and the communities we operate in.
* excluding partnerships
We are looking for a candidate who is proactive and passionate about data and problem solving to join us in our brand new role as an Associate, Data Management & Projects. The incumbent will be responsible for discharging the following key responsibilities:
- Maintain and ensure quality employee data in HR systems and address data discrepancies promptly to support accurate data analytics and reporting.
- Monitor, investigate and rectifies employee data mismatches in various internal systems, in order to ensure that data is accurate and complete in all HR systems.
- Work closely with stakeholders and respond to their enquiries in a professional and timely manner to resolve any data issues in HR systems.
- Be the main point of contact for any data quality related issues in HR systems.
- Adhere and comply to the policies/regulations to ensure data integrity and confidentiality.
- Produce regular scheduled reports on a monthly basis and conduct ad hoc reporting as and when required by internal stakeholders and regulators.
- Provide Management and relevant staff with data and information assistance.
- Support all regulatory, compliance and audit related activities for HR systems.
- Process Improvement / System Enhancements
- Support in HR projects / initiatives and data analytics to meet business needs and execute planned tasks in a timely and consistent manner.
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and propose innovative solutions to operate in an efficient manner which delivers a positive employee experience.
- Explore and operationalise the HR systems tools and functionalities that could automate the HR operations.
- Work with APAC HRIS team to build the automation of the solutions proposed
- Coordinates and collaborates with vendor in resolving system problems and enhancement requests.
- Take on HR projects as assigned.
- Develop and maintain SOPs to ensure they are up-to-date.
- Degree qualification (disciplines in Information Technology related is preferred) with at least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience preferably in a HR Shared Services environment.
- Proficient in MS applications.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Knowledge of Peoplesoft and Paymaster is preferred.
- Proficient in MS applications.
- Service and process oriented, organized and able to observe and operate within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong communication skills.