Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
The Jobholder is responsible for the timely and accurate reporting in financial and management accounting systems, production of the monthly expenses accounting and management reporting including preparation of standard and ad hoc reports, supporting the annual expense budget & periodic forecasts exercise, calculation of intercompany charges/billing, responding to audit queries and coordinating with various teams to ensure proper completion of monthly deliverable.
All local reporting is performed in accordance with relevant and applicable instructions, requirements within the deadlines set forth, with complete audit trail to follow.
Management Accounting & Control Functions
· Perform month-end reporting for his / her entities within the set deadlines
· Preparation of business line wise reports providing insights to the management on business performance (covering P&L and headcount)
· Perform reconciliation between various Management accounting systems to substantiate balances and breaks pertaining to both costs and revenues.
· Work closely with regional Meter PMs / Country PMs and Head Office Finance in analyzing business performance
· Actively participate in the budget and forecast exercises following HO and Regional PM guidelines
· Assist in monthly system parameters checking; update and maintain referential (i.e. mapping tables) for which the team is responsible
· On a timely basis, provide complete and accurate financial data to the Reporting Team for report production
· Provide assistance in responding to questions / requests for information to auditors, regulators
· Escalating problems / issues to the team manager
· Providing quality service to other groups
· Perform necessary controls, raising questions to the senior reporting analysts for further guidance on material issues
· Document and keep procedures for the production of all reporting tasks up-to-date
Projects, Systems Support, Operational Process Improvements
· Assist in identifying process improvements in production, control procedures, and workflow organization to increase the team’s efficiency and effectiveness
· Participate in the upgrades / version releases of respective reporting tools, as well as system amendments / enhancements required to facilitate new / modified reporting requirements. In connection with this effort, assist in user acceptance testing and trouble-shooting after deployment.
· Help document operational process improvements in production, control procedures, and workflow organization to support team’s efficiency and effectiveness initiatives. Also, assist in integrating and streamlining the reporting under the team’s responsibility.
· Provide cross-training to colleagues and perform specific duties as assigned (e.g. coverage for colleagues)