About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centered on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Business line/Function :
BNP Paribas has a presence in nearly 80 countries with over 180,000 employees. It ranks highly in its three core activities: Retail Banking, Investment Solutions and Corporate & Institutional Banking.
In Asia Pacific, the BNP Paribas Group is a leading employer with 9,000 employees and a presence in 14 markets. Being one of the largest international banking networks, we strive to employ talented and innovative people who are aligned to our vision and culture.
Within CIB (Corporate and Institutional Banking), the Business line Global Banking is recognized universally for its expertise and its know-how.
ARPC (Asia Regional Processing Centre) is catering to different Asian and Middle East Regions to process remittance transactions/Loans Processing/ Cheque Clearing /Deposits and Cheque Collections for various clients. India remittance team is handling back office processing on behalf of 8 branches and we have two 2 sites Mumbai & Chennai from where ARPC operates.
Asia Regional Processing Centre
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
To process, monitor and control transaction processing for Remittance & Payments preprocessing of BNPP WITH THE OBJECTIVE to facilitate smooth functioning of operations while meeting the Operations Objectives of BNPPISPL for all the sites handled.
1. Operations MANAGEMENT: Processing of Remittance & Payments transactions to ensure that they are accurate, as per the prescribed service delivery standards and as per the SLA with the sites.
2. OPERATIONS RISK MANAGEMENT: Adhere to control plans and pay attention to risk related areas in operations.
3. COMPLIANCE: Ensure adherence to internal guidelines, compliance, screening, legal and regulatory aspects.
1. OPC: Contribute to the Operations Permanent Control framework
2. CUSTOMER SERVICE: Monitor turnaround times and operational efficiency. Resolve customer complaints and queries.
3. CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT: Support MO to address ultimate client needs and resolve customer complaints if any.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of preprocessing & processing of Remittance & Payments transactions.
- Knowledge of Basic Banking
- Internal Accounting Systems and Packages
- Familiarity with computer applications, MS-Office, Business Objects etc.
- Familiarity with Banking Back Office Operations, Processes and Systems.
- Knowledge on various regulations connected with Banking Operations
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
· Good Communication Skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Orientation towards Service Quality
· Ability to work independently
· Team work
Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Attention to detail / rigor
Communication skills - oral & written
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Ability to share / pass on knowledge
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to manage a project
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
Beginner or 1+year experience
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)
Bachelor degree or equivalent.