In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
Contribute to the HR Solutions Team responsible for:
- Providing an effective and responsive advisory service to all BNP Paribas Hong Kong staff on HR issues, policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that all employee issues/ queries/ requests are dealt with promptly.
- Performing other tasks related to employee data management as indicated on the HR Solutions Functional Charter
- Provide information & advice service to all staff and respond to enquiries promptly (telephone, e-mail and in person)
- Update and maintain the query log when a new request/query is received
- Understand and resolve issues quickly and efficiently or escalate as needed per the guidelines provided in the Client Service Standard (CSS) for HR Solutions
- Update and maintain employee data in systems and hard copy files (e.g. P-file)
- Administer the on-boarding activities e.g. Deliver induction training (benefits briefing), monitor reference check to ensure fit & proper criteria, co-ordinate the work visa application, responsible for various system input/maintenance (PS, IPL, e-Las etc.), establish individual personal file/record, liaise with various departments (ISPL HRSS, Compliance, IT, Facilities etc.), etc.
- Employee relationship management in partnership with LPBs, maintain staff record, employment verification, liaison with IRD, administer the tax efficiency scheme, year-end process coordination/administration.
- Manage the off-boarding activities e.g. Ensure a smooth exit procedure with relevant documents & conduct exit meeting, responsible for system input/maintenance (PS, IPL etc.), liaise with various departments (ISPL HRSS, Compliance, IT, Facilities etc.), etc.
- Assist with other transversal tasks included in the Functional Charter of HR Solutions but not limited to medical, insurances, leave administration, DSPP, long service award, mortgage loan, etc.
- Perform the 2nd batch permanent staff payroll, temporary payroll, overtime payment and backup for the main batch permanent staff payroll and pension
- Make suggestions to the Head of HR Solutions on improvement opportunities with regards to policy (where applicable), efficiency and customer service, e.g. ad hoc communication, process improvements, etc.
- Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan.
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
- Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System.
- Good understanding of HR policies, procedures and systems
- Strong customer service skills (client focus) in line with the guidelines provided in the HR Solutions Client Service Standards
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Ability to network and coordinate activities with other teams
- Diversity, inclusion and non-discrimination awareness
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft, IPL
Primary Location: HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong KongJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: HUMAN RESOURCESEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 5 years