Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
0 - 15
Directorship / Registration:
The position will be responsible for setting up security details in Accounting platforms or pricing securities via pricing tool to support the Fund Administration teams to calculate the NAVs for Funds. Hands-on expertise in managing clients, People and process without any issues. Being a backup for the manager and support team & manager in the process. Manage the Work effectively with team members to accomplish common goals. Generate creative solutions to problems, Ability to plan work ahead and to prioritize workload in an organized manner.
This team updates the prevailing prices of the securities to enable the fund accountants to ascertain the market value of the securities as a part of fund valuation (NAV/ GAV)
Pricing activity is carried out on different applications for clients across APAC, UK and EMEA regions
This team is responsible to setup the reference data of various instruments in the respective accounting platforms. Multiple regions such as APAC, EMEA and UK are supported.
- A total of 5+ years of experience in a financial organization ideally with knowledge of Security Pricing and / or asset setup Management or outsourced Operations in capital markets.
- Knowledge on Capital Markets
- An understanding of a variety of Instrument types including Equities, Bonds, Unit Trusts
- In depth understanding on the system functionalities. The applications we use and data retrieval from vendors.
- Trouble shooting skills set to have smooth BAU.
- Conduct Brain Storming Sessions and share the best practices and ideas with the peer groups and team members.
- Constantly review procedures to keep up to date with the change in process.
- Manage all ad-hoc projects and new initiatives.
- Performing a range of daily, weekly, monthly reporting/ controls to ensure completeness of processing.
- Process accurate security pricing / Asset Creation on a Global basis within given deadlines.
- Interact with both internal and external parties to resolve pricing / Asset creation issues and queries.
- Query resolution in accordance with time frames set out in Client SLA’s
- Work with the Vendors and other parties to capture security prices / Asset Creation
- Resolve pricing / Asset Creation issues in a timely basis.
- Based on the experience, she /he should able to identify the areas for improvements in the process and implement stringent controls and ensure operational excellence.
Complete commitment to provide professional and prompt responses to meet clients’ requirement.
Expressing ideas effectively in individual and group situations. Adjusting communication style to match the needs of the audience.
Expressing ideas clearly in all written documents. Using professional, appropriate language at all times, and adhering to the use of the BNPP Email protocols.
Work effectively with team members to accomplish goals, exhibit high-level of respect to colleagues, display integrity in dealing with team members.
Continuous Improvement and Adaptation
Be innovative, embrace changes, and simplify the comprehensive areas without compromising on quality or timeline. Adapt continuous improvement as a culture.
- BAU Excellence
- Client Focus
- Risk & Controls
- Team Work
- Learning & Development
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Effective people and client communication
- People management skill
- Integrity, Trust and Fairness
- Innovation and Initiative
- Flexibility & Adaptability
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- Graduates / Post Graduates (B.Com/MBA)
- Candidates should be willing and flexible to work in any shifts.
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Communication skills - oral & written
Attention to detail / rigor
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to set up relevant performance indicators
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 5 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)
- Must be prepared to work in any shift supporting Asia/Americas/European business hours.
- Relevant years of experience: 5+ years
- In-depth understanding on the system functionalities
- Create a collaborative workplace, maintain morality of the team and be a team player
- Strong analytical skills, detail orientation, service commitment, solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
- To be based in Chennai and prepared to travel to onshore locations, as required.