ROLE DESCRIPTION AND PURPOSE
A key member of the Singapore sales team, working closely with the Head of Wholesale Distribution, Southeast Asia, in developing key client relationships focusing mainly on India, other SEA market and Singapore Insurance segment, expanding the intermediary business locally, across local asset managers and distribution channels (regional banks, local banks, insurance).
- Drive, grow and manage key client relationships and accounts independently. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to the team's efforts to achieve target revenues and budgets.
- Work closely with other team members to acheive team objectives, particularly in coordinating sales activities and efforts for regional accounts
- Maintain high levels of service for clients by providing efficient, accurate replies and information.
- Season to conduct seminars and product presentations independently
- Drive product/solutions and marketing ideas, actively participate in business development meetings and initiatives
- Ensure consistent and regular maintenance and production of high quality salesforce records such as call reports, activities and accurate pipelines.
- Observe proper adherence to internal Compliance requirements and processes.
- As a position bearing the primary esponsibility for ensuring adequate client/intermediary due diligence and exercising constant vigilance over the business relationship
- To ensure that the KYC process is carried out in a complete and timely manner so that all KYC files that the Company is responsible for are always maintained up-to-date.
- To contribure to the information and documentation collection and updating as well as to the provision of qualitative analysis, including materiality of adverse information, which is necessary for the Company to eventually decide on the client onboarding or recertification
- To fulfill other responsibilities as set forth in the application og KYV.KYI policy.
KEY INTERNAL / EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS
- Internal: Investment teams, Regional sales team, Client Management, Marketing, Compliance, Product, RFP, Legal
- External: Local asset managers, fund managers, gatekeepers, investment counselllors & advisors, relationship managers
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- University degree, preferably in Business, Finance or related subject
- CFA candidate/charterholder or related qualifications preferred
- Strong understanding of investment products, market dynamics and regulatory requirements
- More than 7 years of working experience, with at least 5 years in the Asset Management industry or related sales roles in Banks
- Prior experience in Asset Management sales preferred, with existing network in India a plus.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Hindi.
Primary Location: SG-06-SingaporeJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: SALES DEVELOPMENTEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 7 yearsSchedule: Full-time
Reference: CG 000053