A diverse role providing support to a team of experienced West End Agents in our West End office. The role immediately involves both office based and ‘on-site’ responsibilities within a team of 4 people, who are involved in the leasing numerous West End London properties. The successful candidate would also be expected to develop relationships with clients and other stakeholders (including face to face meetings) and be an active team member.
Key deliverables (upon appointment):
- Property inspections and marketing, including securing offers from prospective tenants
- Liaise with and report to clients and other professional
- Development and maintenance of internal and external client relationships (will include face to face client meetings)
- General administration including data management
- Data/market research and analysis
- Analysis and manipulation of data from retail database(s), outside sources and comparable databases
As experienced is gained the role with grow to include the following responsibilities:
- Developing internal and external networks for business opportunities i.e. new work
- Managing local client accounts and relationships
Clients and Business Development
- Proactive in building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsive and helpful to team and other stakeholders
- Active team member
- Responds positively to requests from colleagues
- Proactively communicates to colleagues and others
- Works closely with colleagues (and clients where applicable)
- Shares information with colleagues and others through team meetings, databases, etc.
Systems and Process
- Works within clearly defined, well established processes under regular supervision
- Solves problems by following well defined processes and precedents
- Consults more experienced colleagues on more difficult or unfamiliar situations.
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Achieved grades of B or above in GCSE Maths and English
- Good IT skills including intermediate to advanced use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Able to prioritise workload, complete and meet tight deadlines
- Ensures accuracy, finds errors and produces a high quality of work
- Self-motivated (able to work autonomously) and takes responsibility to ensure own work is correct
- Good interpersonal skills and an approachable demeanour
- Follows procedures and is logical and systematic with an organised approach
- Pursues excellence – conscientious and thorough with strong attention to detail
- Likes working in a team environment.
We provide our clients a service characterised by efficient processes, accurate and timely reporting, a professional approach and a flow of initiatives to contribute to cost reduction targets and on-going management of rate liabilities. We believe that this role will provide an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking a career in the property industry.
Off-the-job training will be provided by the University College of Estate Management (UCEM). You will achieve a Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) accredited BSc (Hons) Real Estate Management. Rather than attending formal lectures or classes, you’ll study using UCEM’s state-of-the-art online learning environment and digital library, supported with guidance from highly experienced tutors.
Upon completion of the BSc (Hons) Real Estate Management and the structured workplace learning you will undertake the RICS Assessment of Professional Competence leading to registration with the RICS as a Chartered Surveyor (Commercial Property Practice).
25 days annual leave (with the option of purchasing up to 5 additional days via flex benefits), Private medical cover for self, Long Term Disability Insurance, Interest free season ticket loan, Private GP Service, Group Income Protection, Bonus Scheme - you will be eligible to participate in the Company’s Bonus Scheme, Eye Care Voucher, Pension.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, colour, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and membership to Stonewalls Diversity Champion Programme.
Découvrez les métiers de BNP Paribas : Financement et Investissement
Travailler dans les métiers du financement et de l’investissement chez BNP Paribas c’est accompagner nos clients corporate – des start-up aux plus grandes entreprises – et institutionnels dans leur stratégie et pour tous leurs projets d’investissement et de financement, tant sur leur marché local qu’à l’international.En savoir plus
Pourquoi je candidaterais ?
Pour quelles raisons je rejoindrais BNP Paribas et pas une autre entreprise ?
Parce que je souhaite...
Et si on vous disait que travailler dans notre Groupe, ce n’est pas ce que vous croyez ? Chez BNP Paribas, on exerce une multitude de métiers qui évoluent en permanence pour être en phase avec les attentes des clientes et clients comme de la société.
Se sentir bien dans son job, c’est avant tout venir travailler comme on est. C’est aussi avoir les moyens d’un bon équilibre entre sa vie professionnelle et sa vie personnelle. Deux engagements majeurs pour BNP Paribas.
Chez BNP Paribas, le développement de vos compétences est essentiel, pour vous comme pour nous. Et cela vous servira pour toute votre vie professionnelle.