At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
You will contribute to the adaption, implementation and post implementation support of short- and long-term software solutions to business and technology needs. Reviews system requirements and business processes; tests, debugs and implements software solutions. Works independently in a fast paced environment on moderately complex issues.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides software support or technical support services typically in a defined moderately complex project
- Conducts a wide range of moderately complex technical analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
- Reviews system requirements and business processes; debugs and implements software solutions. Makes recommendations on process improvements
- Determines software support requirements
- Reviews software policies, standards and procedures and make recommendations for change.
- Leads users in the planning of user acceptance testing, alpha and beta testing
- Creates test data files with valid and invalid records to thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow
- Manage environments, Implement/Deploy software upgrade to various environments and support post implementation.
- Defines and documents software installation and configuration processes.
- Coordinates and communicates applications support activities with key stakeholders
- Reviews platform requirements and coordinates with vendors and other IT groups in building/maintaining hardware, 3rd party software, patches and network related components to comply with IT standards and procedures.
- Managing changes in support of customer service request & infrastructure changes patching
- Provide backup support for the supported service.
- Windows 2016+ experience
- Experience with IBM FileNet P8 5.5.3
- Familiarity with ant container based cloud solution (Docker/Kubernetes/Openshift)
- Familiarity with any robotics tool (Blue Prism)
- Familiar with VM's, Vlan, F5, Firewall concepts
- Good hands on experience in Powershell, Python, Ansible, GitHub
- Hands on experience on Splunk
- Ability to write custom queries to support application monitoring
- Experience with monitoring tools like Dynatrace, Appdynamics
- Requires 5+ years minimum prior relevant experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.