For our IT Shared Service Center (SSC), which is in charge of managing all mutualized IT activities (Business applications, production monitoring, and project management) of served countries is growing rapidly in Prague (Czech Republic),we are looking for Application Support who will support our local team providing the TSP services and help building the trust and application competence of the SSC team in the region.
The Application Support Analyst is responsible for daily tasks concerning the application support of COP and TSPs, the environments on which these applications operate, as well as underlying communication with involved parties and stakeholders. Her/She will help to ensure the proper functioning of the applications for users coming from several countries of the continental Europe.
The Application Support Analyst will liaise on daily basis with:
- Application Manager for COP and TSP
- internal clients in the countries
- ONECOP development team in Prague
- TSP team based in head-office (France)
- Meet SLAs like response and resolution times by partnering within L1 and L3 Support teams
This role covers following activities
- Be technical support and maintenance of COP and TSP applications in TEST – configuration, installation and testing of the new versions
- Application L2 support of COP and TSP applications in PRE-PROD and PROD using service management tools (JIRA, ServiceNow)
- Helping resolve software and technical questions for the customer efficiently and effectively
- Gather the required information necessary in order to best handle customer software and technical inquiries
- Managing customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution
- Extensively research and document customer technical issues
- Be a partner with Technical Support team members on various strategic projects when needed
What we offer
- Possibility to work in a dynamic and professional team in an international company with a strong background.
- Flexibility in the form of a flexible working week, when you choose the beginning and end of your working hours.
- A wide range of interesting benefits (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, 14,000 points per year to cafeteria for culture, sport, education and other activities; meal vouchers, generous pension contribution, etc.).
- The opportunity to learn from experts in your fields, you can look forward to professional and soft trainings with us. We also offer talent programs or the opportunity to participate in voluntary CSR activities
* You have a experience in a position in application or system support
* Knowledge of ITIL, and especially incident management and problem management
* Good knowledge of Linux
* Experience with Service Now (or other IT Service Management tool)
* Experience with Dynatrace, Witbee (or other analysis & monitoring tools)
* Experience with Tibco BusinessWorks, Apigee, Splunk, Dynatrace, Witbee would be appreciated
Experienced with management of risks (identification, measurement, monitoring, mitigation techniques proposing, reporting) belonging to the responsibility of the department.