Analyst, M&A Advisory – m/f/x
Do you want to be part of the leading M&A Advisory franchise in BeLux?
Our M&A Advisory practice for the BeLux market, currently made of 25 professionals operating out of the Bank’s HQ in Brussels, benefits from a unique market position, serving the largest client base in BeLux.
In the context of our growth in the mid-market M&A Advisory segment, we are looking for a full time M&A Analyst to reinforce our team.
You will join a cohesive team, which constantly strives to be the best at what it does, offering flawless M&A Advisory content to clients.
We build long term relationships based on trust with clients and other divisions of the bank, both in our local platform and abroad (including our sector teams). You will be part of strategic and potentially highly complex M&A transactions, requiring creativity and a solution-driven mindset, coupled to speed of execution. Thinking in terms of deal tactics, having stamina, and diplomacy will be key to evolve in the platform. Utmost discretion and confidentiality are required for the function.
Your future position as M&A Analyst
In your role as full time M&A Analyst, you will mainly be responsible for:
- Be part of a well-functioning and cohesive team which aspires to be the reference in M&A Advisory in BeLux
- Build strong analytical and technical knowledge (valuation & financial, legal, etc.), preferably on live M&A transactions
- Prepare presentation materials following top-quality industry standards, both in content and format
- Participate to client meetings involving highly strategic and confidential M&A Advisory matters
- Assist in execution of sell- and buy-side M&A transactions (valuation, modelling, information memorandum, dataroom, due diligences, etc.)
- Ongoing qualitative and quantitative quality checks of everything you do
- Act in full confidentiality (“need-to-know basis” principle) and respect (of clients, colleagues and deadlines)
- Commit to observe the instructions and guidelines of Compliance (anti-money laundering, MiFID, etc.)
- Strong analytical, commercial and communication skills are required
- A Master’s Degree or an MBA with top-notch grades
- Tri-lingual Dutch, French and English
- A first working experience (1-3 years) or extensive internship experience in a relevant field (M&A, private equity, due diligence advisory) would be a big plus
- Full proficiency of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Strong team player, as we succeed or fail as one team
- Hard working mindset and stamina
Your future workplace
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values for team well-being and performance. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to welcome and retain all talents, regardless of gender, age, origin or sexual orientation, and irrespective of whether or not they are living with a disability, as each of them have their own experience and identity. Together, let's build the bank of tomorrow: innovative, responsible and sustainable. All of our full-time vacancies are also open to candidates wishing to work 80% or 90%.
By choosing us, you get
- Excellent opportunities to develop, personally and professionally, and spread your wings.
- A permanent contract and an attractive pay package.
- A position in a responsible, socially engaged organisation where diversity and inclusion are the standard.
Choose BNP Paribas Fortis now and apply here.
We will make our first selections on the basis of your CV and letter of motivation. Are you the candidate we’re looking for? Then you’re sure to hear from us. Good luck!