Analyst - Logistics & Industrial - Europe Capital Markets - Based in Paris
BNP Paribas Real Estate, a division of the financial services group BNP Paribas, offers its clients a comprehensive range of commercial and residential real estate services via its 6 lines of business: Transaction Advisory, Leasing, Valuation, Property Management, Investment Management, and Property Development. BNP Paribas Real Estate is a leader in European real estate, is present in 34 countries, with over 5,000 employees.
The Pan-European Logistics & Industrial team at BNP Paribas Real Estate is one of the leading teams in Europe with deep experience across all aspects of the sector and strong global client relationships throughout the world.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is searching for an Associate within the European Logistics & Industrial team, which sits within the International Investment Group. The successful candidate will receive excellent experience in a growing business and will be involved in a wide variety of day to day projects, from deal execution and client management as well as internal activities.
- Main focus will be on capital markets with some exposure to leasing, valuations and property management, predominantly in a coordination or business generation support function
- Key responsibilities in deal execution, particularly coordination of buy side and sell side mandates and other workflows depending on business needs
- Help evaluate potential deal opportunities and assist in targeting new business, through using data systems like RCA and internal knowledge
- Produce financial models and analysis, including DCFs
- Assist with preparing presentations and pitch books
- Support country teams in their work when necessary
- Responsibility for internal reporting which will include liaising with internal teams across Europe, Asia and Middle East
- Coordinate other central activities as and when they arise, such as marketing, IT, brochures, etc.
- Ensure internal alignment on client activity / Analysis of potential and existing clients
- Organize pan-European customer events
- Play a key role in the European Logistics & Industrial team and work closely with all country Logistics & Industrial teams
- Create detailed Excel files for a variety of purposes, assist with planning and preparation of pitch-books, cashflow models and presentations
- Coordination and cooperation with BNP country teams in approaching and designing solutions for clients
- Work closely with country teams to manage pipeline and develop opportunities
- Work with BNP teams in Asia and Middle East to facilitate bringing capital to European real estate
- Some travel will be necessary
- Must be fluent in English, other languages a plus
- Proficiency in Excel is essential
- Proficiency in DCF modeling preferred, ideally with Argus Enterprise
- Detail oriented and thorough
- Active team player with good interpersonal skills to interact well with colleagues across Europe and clients
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and tight deadlines
- Positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative to solve problems/challenges
- Multicultural approach
- Comfortable with matrix/project style management
- Proficiency with other MS Office applications, including Word, Outlook and PPT