The Business Change Management (BCM) team is a change-focused team within the broader Transfer Agency (TA) Operations department ensuring smooth implementation of change initiatives into the business. The team is responsible for all system developments / change programmes within Operations and for driving continuous platform improvements and representing local and Global TA Operations with regards to change. Reporting to BCM management the purpose of this role is to deliver change under a Global Operations remit and ensure a high level of Project Governance.
The BCM team will represent and support day to day operations and be a key stakeholder/driver of change projects affecting the business. The current change programme includes automation, workflow enhancements, risk mitigation, client requests, regulatory initiatives along with Global TA system initiatives and day to day change request management. The Global BCM team will work with Client Delivery, Client Line and IT to ensure smooth delivery to the local production teams.
This role requires a technically strong, bright and ambitious individual who has a proven history of building and maintaining valuable business relationships and driving change within a busy environment, the candidate will have an experience of Transfer Agency Operations with Multifonds system knowledge being a distinct advantage.
Analyst in Business Change Management Team
- Management of changes to ensure they are delivered in due time, within the defined budget and with the required quality.
- Ownership and day-to-day project management of key strategic initiatives in conjunction with Senior Management.
- Ensure projects and solutions are following the Standard Operating Model for Transfer Agency Operations.
- Undertake business process reviews and re-engineering to identify processes that need to change and/or be remediated and where required undertake the necessary change.
- Ensure Business requirements are accurate, clearly identified, documented, communicated and approved for all change.
- Analysis of business processes and system functionality in order to support solution definition and project implementations.
- Working in conjunction with project partners ensure the solutions are fit for purpose, scalable and take into consideration the global TA landscape.
- Conduct operational readiness assessments, planning and implementation, ensure production teams/ operation environment is prepared to effectively support and accept the changes resulting from the project.
- Determine and manage gaps, risks and issues and plan and take action to mitigate.
- User Acceptance Testing (Functional Testing) which will involve Test Case Preparation, Scripting and Execution.
- Manage Project resources for any allocated change and ensure that the project timelines, scope and budgets are managed pro-actively
- Manage stakeholder interactions including IT, Client Line, BAU operations, senior management and any other internal stakeholders.
- Support of Operational teams regarding implementation of new change
- Provide regular project updates and reporting to senior management and all project stakeholders
- Identification of the components necessary for a wide variety of projects and creation and management of a plan to deliver on those components.
- Ensuring that all projects align with the overall business strategy for Global TA and increase harmonisation of the TA operating model globally.
The ideal candidate will possess skills in:
- Strong knowledge of Transfer Agency / Investor Services function /KYC-AML requirements.
- Experience in Project Management
- Familiarity with MFGI would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with business and technical teams.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and analytic skills.
- Strong team player with a high degree of flexibility.
- High energy, dynamic, results focused.
- The ability to thrive in an innovative and agile working environment.
- Ability to work independently as a member of a broader change management team.
- Experience of working within and/or management of a team.
- Ability to understand the global nature of change and consider indirect impacts. The role is by definition cross border (multi location) and has to take other streams constraints into account as part of daily business;
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.