In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
At BNP Paribas, we passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued, respected and can bring their authentic selves to work. We prohibit Discrimination and Harassment of any kind and our policies promote equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants, irrespective of, but not limited to their gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, colour, national origin, age, religion, social status, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status etc. As a global Bank, we truly believe that inclusion and diversity of our teams is key to our success in serving our clients and the communities we operate in.
Under the guidance of the Head of GCS APAC and the Head of Corporate Coverage APAC:
• Support transversal Client activities and initiatives across CIB APAC
• Enhance further the analysis of Client activity in order to identify and propose development opportunities to Coverage, Territories and Business Lines
• Support the Team and the Management in the recurring or ad-hoc tasks and presentations
1. Deepen Smart Analysis of Client Activity
Contribute to the Client Business Development of the Region by deepening and enhancing the smart analysis of client commercial activity:
• Implement adequate reporting (mainly Power BI) to monitor specific KPIs such as client revenues, CRM statistics on various business initiatives such as: Plan 2025, Regional Priority Clients, Client Monitoring & Development, Global MNC Project
2. Client Budget: Contribute to the optimization of the client revenues budget process and coordinate the budget process for Coverages (All APAC Corporate coverages and FIC APAC coverage) and Territory management.
• Liaison with Finance Performance Steering team to prepare budget data initialization (mapping tables, jurisdictions access in budget tool Baccarat, mock-up for Tableau dashboards, budget templates)
• Coordination with local GCS teams and sites to ensure proper applications of budget guidelines
• Consolidate the APAC regional view for Head of Corporate Coverage APAC
3. Management of CRM tool: Ensure active and proper utilization of the CRM tool as well as data quality and integrity:
• As part of the CRM Opco member, provide users’ feedbacks, requests for developments from All APAC both Corporate coverage lines and FIC APAC Coverage
• Be actively involved in data quality cleaning exercise for APAC and ensure coordination of such exercise among local GCS teams
• Promote CRM usage trough organization of training and communication of new features to users
4. Business Management and others
Help managing the various tasks expected by the Team, for instance:
• Contributions to weekly wins of the week and remarkable deals for APAC Flash News
• Prepare benchmarking and Client/Products/Territories market share studies using internal and external data sources.
• Assist head of Head of GCS APAC and Head of Corporate Coverage on any adhoc request
• Be the back-up for local GCS Hong Kong tasks (production of reports for local GCS HK teams, comments for client revenues, preparation of data for meetings, adhoc requests etc…)
• Preparation of the Corporate Coverage forum chaired by Head of Corporate Coverage APAC
• Implementation of regional client business development projects and initiatives
Ensure compliance with Bank’s policies/procedures and regulatory requirements, in particular with regards to the KYC responsibilities and duties, as per relevant policies and procedures.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
• Strong coordination skills
• Positive and collaborative attitude
• Agile with figures
• Good communication, presentation and listening skills
• Diligent (first level check mindset)
• Proactive and dynamic
• Intellectually curious
• Proficient in Excel