Agile Process Coach – Brussels (Process Engineer: managing processes)
Want to work with us to help the shift towards a more sustainable world?
Is management of process in an Agile organization your passion?
Are you strong in translating concepts into processes?
Are you able to consider compliancy and regulatory in an Agile world ?
Do you like coaching colleagues so they know what to do to create added value?
Do you want to keep in touch with Information Technology while integrating the Business ?
Do you want to play an important role in the Agile@scale Transformation?
Then you are the one we are looking for, join the Agile process coaching team to enable efficient, effective and compliant processes framework.
- Ensure that the processes used in the organization stay both coherent and compliant
- Support process sponsors and owners to steer their processes
- Support the process owners and SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) to improve their process
- Support the process owners and the organization in the simplification (lean) of their process to support the organisation
- Support the organization to assess and improve their process maturity
- Support and maintain process content publication in Agile process referential
Highlight your strengths
We are looking for someone having strong analytical skills and with a clear IT appetite.
Also, having the following capabilities is a “plus”, without being compulsory:
- - Knowledge of process improvement techniques (PDCA, root cause analysis, value stream mapping...)
- - General knowledge of IT processes, or used to understand technical context and collaborate with technical SMEs rapidly
- - Help the organization in reducing the bridge between Business and IT
- - Help distributed groups working together to co-create and converge towards a common result
- - Lead efficient workshops and meetings
- - Concise reporting and dashboarding techniques
- - Excellent edition skills (concise and clear writing, information structuring)
- - Ability to coach and influence at senior level
You can express yourself fluently in Dutch or French and also orally and in writing in English with both internal and external customers.
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values for well-being and team performance. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to attract and retain all talent, whatever their gender, age, background or sexual orientation, and irrespective of whether they are living with a disability, as every person has their own experiences and their own identity. Together, let's build the innovative, responsible and sustainable bank of tomorrow. All of our full-time vacancies are also open to candidates wishing to work on an 80% or 90% full-time equivalent basis.
Tempted by the challenge?
Interested in this role? Apply online.