Working within the Regional New Homes team, this role will focus predominantly on assisting with the marketing of new homes developments across the Country with other administration duties as required. You will be an excellent team player with solid organisational and communication skills, both verbal and written. You will demonstrate the ability to work under pressure, a willingness to learn and an excellent telephone manner.
You will have previous experience of working in a fast-paced environment and be able to provide a high level of service to clients. Self-motivated with the ability to demonstrate reliability and flexibility is essential, as well as being comfortable and capable of working as part of a team.
In this role you will be:
- Adding properties and developments to all internal and external systems along with managing associated marketing for each property
- Creating and implementing marketing plans for developments
- Manage the social media plans and accounts
- Uploading properties onto various portals
- Working closely with the central marketing and PR teams to ensure maximum exposure for the development
- Coordinating marketing and advertising locally and with nearby offices and the department itself
- Implementing strategies for continuous improvement of business processes and increased efficiency
- Any other ad-hoc administrative duties as required by the team.
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
- A strong communicator, both verbally and in writing with experience of customer service
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Punctual and flexible in relation to working hours and duties
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- An interest in working real estate/estate agency environment
- Previous social media and marketing experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance at 8 x basic salary
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Private GP Service
- Group Income Protection
- Eye Care Voucher
BNP Paribas Real Estate is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, colour, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and membership to Stonewalls Diversity Champion Programme.