In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 19,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 65 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
Please note that this is a internship that may require you to defer from university studies for the period of the assignment. Start date is early January 2024.
Support the creation and execution of business initiatives in Southeast Asia
- Performing industry research and peer analysis
- Performing information research and analysis on financial institutions
- Support the preparation of materials
- Support the monitoring and follow-up
Support the production of presentation materials for Head of Territory
- Support the preparation of materials for reporting, strategic plans, client memos, etc.
- Improving efficiency of processes
- Work with relevant business lines
- Understanding of banking products will be a plus
- Ability to make succinct, presentable slides
- Proficient in Microsoft tools (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- Agile with figures
- Good communication, presentation and listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and dynamic
- Desire to learn