In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 19,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 65 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
Please note that this is an internship that may require you to defer from university studies for the period of the assignment. Start date is early January 2024.
To provide integral central support to the Client Development team including sales, Relationship Management and Client Service Team for Southeast Asia.
- Work closely with Sales support for preparation of new and existing sales client due diligence slides etc.
- Partner Sales and Relationship Managers in client facing meetings, follow ups, reports
- Responsible for assisting the local Sales and RM team:
- deals and pipeline updates and reporting using Client Vision
- logistics for internal and external meetings/ presentations and RFPs
- manage invitations and responses for client events liaising with Global Markets and senior bankers
- manage distribution of mass client communications and marketing materials
- Support regional forums/ meetings with stakeholders (e.g. Client Development meetings) – including preparation of decks and liaison with offshore BP2S offices.
- Support Relationship Managers in completing client onboarding and recertification (KYC) due diligence; as well as billing setup and prioritize with invoicing centre
- Assist Sales and Relationship Managers in managing legal documents execution including completion of signature request form.
- Responsible for the seamless delivery of Client Development governance controls oversight and controls related projects, support and participate in formulating key strategic client account plans, etc
- Drive and facilitate business acceptance committee (BAC) approval meetings including quality control of BAC forms, minutes and all related documents for BAC requests for Singapore as booking centre supporting all regional buying locations in Asia including HK, Japan, China and Korea. This includes liaising and coordinating with the Sales / Relationship Managers in North and South Asia.
- Ad hoc tasks on operational issues and data reconciliation from the Central team
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Track record of delivery to deadlines
- People and stakeholder management expertise, including experience of influencing others to deliver
- Effectively Iiaises with a number of individuals throughout the organisation; The ability to build effective long lasting relationships
- Ability to work on multiple assignments and complete high-quality work against strict and competing deadlines as dictated by internal teams, prospects, consultants and clients.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
- Knowledge of securities services industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ethical and professional conduct
- Strong MS PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Industry experience would be beneficial
Découvrez les métiers de BNP Paribas : Commercial et Relation Client
Travailler au sein de la filière Commerciale et Relation Client de BNP Paribas, c’est accompagner ses clientes et clients au quotidien, dans les grands moments de leur vie personnelle ou professionnelle.
Pourquoi je candidaterais ?
Pour quelles raisons je rejoindrais BNP Paribas et pas une autre entreprise ?
Parce que je souhaite...
Et si on vous disait que travailler dans notre Groupe, ce n’est pas ce que vous croyez ? Chez BNP Paribas, on exerce une multitude de métiers qui évoluent en permanence pour être en phase avec les attentes des clientes et clients comme de la société. Au travers d’actions du quotidien ou de grands projets, exercer l’un de nos métiers, c’est s’engager pour agir durablement.
Se sentir bien dans son job, c’est avant tout venir travailler comme on est. C’est aussi avoir les moyens d’un bon équilibre entre sa vie professionnelle et sa vie personnelle. Deux engagements majeurs pour BNP Paribas.
Chez BNP Paribas, le développement de vos compétences est essentiel, pour vous comme pour nous. Et cela vous servira pour toute votre vie professionnelle.