In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 19,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 65 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
Please note that this is an internship that may require you to defer from university studies for the period of the assignment. Start date is early January 2024.
- Business Implementation & Change Management team is responsible for
- End-to-end coordination of new client onboarding for the Singapore Branch services.
- Coordination of Transitions related activities for existing clients – fund launches, terminations, restructuring, etc.
- Maintain and build a strong client service culture for all projects
- Deepen relationships with all stakeholders and clients and proactively manage issues arising from requirements, deliverables and deadlines.
- Work independently and proactively promote the continuous improvement of On-boarding, Off-boarding & Transitions documentation, procedures and systems.
This role is responsible for managing client implementation projects across the Securities Services business, supporting the Head of Business Implementation & Change Management.
- Assist in end-to-end coordination of new client onboarding and client transitions activities from initiation to GO-LIVE.
- Assist in ensuring full, transparent and appropriate communication and documentation to and from stakeholders throughout the onboarding and transition activities.
- Assist in establishing project governance with internal business units for coordination, planning and tracking.
- Assist in driving regular strategic client meetings, documenting, understanding the onboarding and transition activities timelines, deliverables, requirements, key dependencies and track to closure, escalating where necessary.
- Assist in completing documentation for implementation sign-off, audit and control
- Ensure close collaborations with
- Internal stakeholders – specifically Client Delivery, Client Development, Sales and Relationship Managers to manage pipeline, resourcing and project handovers.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Banking & Finance / MBA
- Strong self-starter with initiative, accountability and ability to work independently as well as collaborate within the client delivery function.
- Natural collaborator with ability to foster relationships effectively with diverse groups across geographies.
- Pro-stakeholders’ success with excellent interpersonal communications, presentation, documentation and negotiation skills
Découvrez les métiers de BNP Paribas : Commercial et Relation Client
Travailler au sein de la filière Commerciale et Relation Client de BNP Paribas, c’est accompagner ses clientes et clients au quotidien, dans les grands moments de leur vie personnelle ou professionnelle.
Pourquoi je candidaterais ?
Pour quelles raisons je rejoindrais BNP Paribas et pas une autre entreprise ?
Parce que je souhaite...
Et si on vous disait que travailler dans notre Groupe, ce n’est pas ce que vous croyez ? Chez BNP Paribas, on exerce une multitude de métiers qui évoluent en permanence pour être en phase avec les attentes des clientes et clients comme de la société. Au travers d’actions du quotidien ou de grands projets, exercer l’un de nos métiers, c’est s’engager pour agir durablement.
Se sentir bien dans son job, c’est avant tout venir travailler comme on est. C’est aussi avoir les moyens d’un bon équilibre entre sa vie professionnelle et sa vie personnelle. Deux engagements majeurs pour BNP Paribas.
Chez BNP Paribas, le développement de vos compétences est essentiel, pour vous comme pour nous. Et cela vous servira pour toute votre vie professionnelle.