In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
The Graduate Programme is a comprehensive 24 month program designed to equip graduates with the technical skills and individual competencies to embark upon a successful career within the BNP Paribas Group. This opportunity includes a formal mentoring programne, graduate community initiatives, relevant technical training and on-the-job learning from our senior managers and highly experienced team members.
- Support local staff on security process and procedures(e.g., security token management, secure file sharing)
- Periodic review of system security for the territory ﴾Security Dashboard, vulnerability report﴿
- Perform application security assessment on local applications
- Raising awareness of IT Security topics locally ﴾periodic communications, monthly security awareness posters, quarterly new joiners' orientation etc.﴿
- Managing other IT Security‐related projects where necessary
- Perform local vendor security assessment as per regional guidelines
Business Continuity Management
- Implement the Territory BCM programme for Australia & New Zealand, adhering to both the BNPP Group and Regulatory BCM policies and guidelines
- Work closely with the Information Continuity Officers to ensure that all BNPP Group and regulatory Information Continuity requirements are met
- Enforce Business Continuity governance through the bi-annual BCP Steering Committee
- Ensure business recovery solutions are defined, documented, implemented, tested and reviewed periodically
- Manage the yearly testing requirements of all BCP scenarios, including the timely production of test plans and reports
- Ensure all required BCP documentation are reviewed and updated regularly
- Provide support in the IT audit and regulatory review activities
- Solid academic results
- Analytical skills and strong problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team player
- Attention to details
- Methodical and organized
- Reliable and self‐motivated, take ownership of and be accountable to assigned tasks
- Strong aptitude and interest in the financial sector