In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
This long internship will be in the Investment Banking team, to support on:
- Support on research and credit-related work
- Experience and exposure across a variety of business lines and individuals
- Understanding of data and technical skills across a range of products
- Understanding of process / workflow of working in an investment bank and as a coverage banker
- To provide support in preparing client presentation materials, pitch books and internal meeting memos.
- Help to research and analyse companies and industries (e.g. financial statements analysis, industry/market secondary research, extract market data)
- Support team members in execution of deals, documentation.
- KYC, onboarding documentation and other administrative tasks
- Support team in specific ad-hoc projects (as and when assigned)
- Penultimate student from Business – Economics or Finance degree
- Basic knowledge of financial analysis and credit risk
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and market databases (E.g.
- Driven and takes initiative
- Quick thinker
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and willing to learn