In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
• To develop and cover private banks or institutional clients in Asia ﴾ex‐Japan﴿ on Equities Structured Products;
• Meet budgets yearly set by management;
• Develop or adapt new features on products to accommodate new investment demands when relevant;
• Drive or participate in projects to enhance efficiency of the team or platforms
• Maintain, strengthen and develop new relationships with clients;
• Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines, e.g. EMIR, Orus, Coral and CRM Lite
• Actively contribute to the business development with clients in close cooperation with teammates as well as other teams in GM, IT, Operations and FIC
• Contribute to the KYD, WMFO Steering Committee and tactical idea push
- Promote and leverage on research content
- Increase penetration of Smart Derivatives and other ebusiness platforms
- Contribute to the development and marketing of our digital offering.
Competencies (Technical / Behavioural)
• Strong Excel and VBA skills
• Good attention to details
• Good spoken and written communication skills
• Good knowledge of equity market
• Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Strong team spirit, maturity, and corporate discipline.
Specific Qualifications Required
• Bachelor degree Holder, major in Economics , Finance, actuarial or equivalent
• Master degree or experience in financial institutions preferred