In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
- On the current topics of market regulatory reforms including interest rates reform, execution quality, and sustainable finance taxonomies, help work on key delivery tasks
- Contribute to impact assessment in APAC on regulations on business
- Assist the implementation of the regulatory changes for Global Markets
- Produce write-ups and summary on key regulatory development
- Work closely with regulatory teams in different functions (e.g. ITO), to understand and coordinate the actions to be taken on regulations’ implementation from a process perspective
- Develop quickly a deep understanding and keep up to date with Global Market set up, business model and products, processes, systems and risk tools, internal procedures and constraints to provide some concrete guidance on the regulations’ implementation and monitoring.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science but open to other courses with business and finance knowledge
- Advanced Excel skills including coding in VBA
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Powerpoint and Word)
- Strong English communication, both verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work and improvise independently
- Ability to develop stakeholder relationships and work in a complex and rapidly/constantly changing environment
- Ability to analyze complex issues
Primary Location: SG-06-SingaporeJob Type: InternshipJob: COMPLIANCEEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: Beginner