In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
The intern will be required to provide support in:
- HR 2025 Strategy
- Work closely with the regional Center of Excellences
- Producting KPI report for the APAC region
- Gather Market intelligence and Market Benchmarking
- All other ad-hoc projects and duties
- Students who will be graduating in Dec 2021/Summer 2022 from all areas of disciplines are most welcome to apply. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Ability to make presentations and provide analysis
- Strong written skills in English.
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to innovative
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
- Strong team player
- Client focused and commercial thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Academic background (i.e. major or degree) in Human Resources would be preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage
Primary Location: HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong KongJob Type: InternshipJob: HUMAN RESOURCESEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: Not Indicated