Ops Engineer – M/F/X
Want to help shape the bank of tomorrow today?
At the bank for a changing world, our employees make change their greatest asset, turning challenges into opportunities. They think ahead to offer our customers creative solutions which are perfectly suited to their needs. At BNP Paribas Fortis, the country’s number one bank, employees enjoy ongoing career growth in a meaningful, rewarding and flexible working environment.
The mission of the Tribe Master Data Management consists of maintaining, supporting and delivering the features related to the assets within the scope of Master Data Management (customers, organisation and portfolio) based on BNP Paribas Fortis’ enterprise architecture.
More specifically, the Tribe Master Data Management is responsible for the features (on the product side) with regard to:
· customer management (the customers referential), i.e. the onboarding (CUI/CAP/SLV) and follow-up (CFU) of customers taking into account all processes and data required at least for all legal and compliance aspects (KYC, AEOI, FATCA, US Policy, etc.)
· management of customers and customer relationships
· management of the link between a customer/product (including mandate management)
· legal reporting and requests (Special Protection Fund (SPF), Banking Secrecy (BKS), FATCA, AEOI, US Policy, QI, the federal police department, etc.)
· management of succession files (estates management)
· consent management (management of the consent/preferences provided by the customer)
· management of the organisation referential (entities and employees) (ROBI)
· customer portfolio management (management of the relationship between the organisation/employee and the customer)
This applies to all BNP Paribas Fortis business lines: Retail Banking and Corporate Banking (retail customers, private customers, legal entities, small enterprises, corporates).
All BNP Paribas Fortis brands (Fortis, Fintro, Hello bank!) also fall within this scope.
Your future job!
· As a member of our Master Data Management tribe, you will be part of an ambitious and driven squad that uses agile methodology.
· You will coordinate all modifications to the various components and environments.
· You will be responsible for specifying, designing, testing and deploying the runtime runbooks and rollback runbooks.
· You will be responsible for specifying, designing and executing performance and acceptance tests.
· You will ensure that all application and/or architecture modifications conform to the BNP Paribas Fortis guidelines.
· You will ensure that your squad makes a full contribution to the service operation processes and you will be responsible for the execution and monitoring of ITIL processes (incident, problem and change processes).
· You will contribute towards the development of your squad by actively providing and receiving feedback.
· You will take part in sprints, demos and stand-ups.
· You will create the documentation and knowledge base necessary for maintenance and solving incidents in the application components and are responsible for keeping them up-to-date.
· You will report all impediments and escalate them.
· You will initiate process improvements.
· You will be responsible for developing and utilising your specialist knowledge. You know where to acquire this knowledge and you will ask your IT Chapter Lead to help you in your development.
Highlight your strengths!
- You have minimum two years of experience in developing applications.
- You know the agile methodology.
- You are fluent in English and at least one national language of Belgium. You also have passive knowledge of another national language.
- You have good knowledge of Cobol, MFE/EE, JCL, CTRL-M, SQL, Oracle, XML, Workload Automation, IBM Endevor, Quality Center, HP Service Manager, DB2, xBird and so on.
- You are strong in analytical thinking.
- You are a real team player and have a positive influence on others.
- You are an efficient communicator.
- You have the ambition to make things happen with your squad.
- You share the values of Scrum (Focus, Commitment, Openness, Respect and Courage).
- You value continual improvement and stay on top of market changes and new ways of thinking and working, so you can more quickly deliver software and hardware components and improved operational quality.
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to attract and retain women and men of all ages, from all backgrounds, each with her or his own experience. We truly believe that diversity increases performance and creativity. All our offers for full-time positions are also available for 90% or 80% full-time equivalent.
What does BNP Paribas Fortis offer you?
We believe that our evolution is driven and inspired by our employees. In return, we aim to provide optimal working conditions that enable you to develop on both a professional and personal level. We offer a challenging working environment in which you are going to have a real impact within our company. You can actively shape your benefit package to respond to your individual needs.
Tempted by the challenge?
Passionate about this role? Do not hesitate to apply online: we’d love to hear from you!