Wealth Management Compliance Officer - Account Review
Standard / Permanent
COMPLIANCE AND PERMANENT CONTROL
- Reviewing client profiles at onboarding and periodic reviews to ensure conformity to minimum AML/CFT/ CDD standards, producing client risk assessments, due diligence analysis and assigning an appropriate risk rating.
- Provide advisory support to the business with regard client identification and onboarding requirements & proactively identifying & mitigating potential issues on onboarding or other related processes.
- Assisting with the preparation, presentation of new & existing client relationship to a local control committee with the objective of obtaining business & compliance management approval before conducting business with a customer
- Conducting investigations and filing suspicious transaction reports (STRs) as appropriate
- Provide support to Monitoring & Surveillance team from time to time and on projects pursuant to management requests or necessitated by events such as local & global internal audits and periodic inspections by the regulatory authorities.
- There will be opportunities to participate in a range of developmental projects, mainly focusing on procedures development, process improvement initiatives & enhancing existing controls.
Competencies & Specific Qualifications Required
- Candidate with 5 years of relevant working experiences, preferably in Wealth Management or Private Banking
- Knowledge in the use of World-check and Factiva
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Positive working attitude and analytical skills are essential for this position.