Standard / Permanent
- Run and own p&l for the Firm’s eBook for cash and swaps. Continuously monitor in a data-driven and autonomous fashion the behavior of the algorithms, and exert experienced judgement on how to transform anecdotal trading patterns into substantial systematic opportunities for improvement.
- Deliver incremental revenue-generating strategies for the risk management and execution of the platform founded in solid quantitative modeling and supported by hard statistical evidence.
- Drive the expansion of the platform into new potential business opportunities and attract ancillary interests into it
- Be a key contributor in the delivery of a world-class electronic platform for the Firm; be a thought leader and a respected role model for the Firm and within the industry.
- Lead eBooker at a large primary dealer with a significant track record of p&l generation
- 5+ experience in electronic trading and automated market-making. Experience across asset classes a plus.
- Demonstrable ability to articulate sophisticated and technical concepts in a form digestible by all stakeholders
- Hands-on, can-do attitude facilitated by strong programming and numerical methods qualifications. Machine learning a plus.
- Outstanding background in a quantitative field – preferably a Master’s degree in statistics or better.