VP/ Director, Business Manager
Standard / Permanent
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
Head of Business Management
10 Oct 2016
Business Line / Function:
BP2S / Business Management
CEO BP2S SG and Regional Head of Asset & Fund Services
Vice President / Director
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration
1. Support Business development and Business Management
· Support the CEO and Asset & Fund Services (AFS) Asia Business line head in the following areas, then follow up/ensure the implementation of action plans relating to:
o Transverse governance and organization
o Management dashboards/KPI
o Coordination of the budget process
o Communication action plan (internal and external)
o Lead in a professional and diligent way all projects and missions assigned by the General Manager
· Responsible for BNP Paribas Securities Services Singapore and AFS Executive Committee Secretariat (agendas, support document, management dashboard, Minutes, follow-up of actions decided) and other key governance bodies (e.g. Weekly Business Meeting).
2. Ensure professionalized and optimized processes, to enable a more precise steering of AFS product and Solutions performance
· Develop and maintain Management tools and processes to better monitor adequate resources for key priorities.
· Monitor operational performance through budget control and evolution of unit costs for each product and each location.
· Maintain overall Action plan to follow up and coordinate participation to adequate industry forums and market initiatives.
· Responsible for maintaining an administration infrastructure i.e. a product inventory, a pricing catalogue, legal and sales documentation, etc.
· Conducting monthly performance analysis and highlights to Management and Team Heads - includes revenue run-rate, risk return analysis (quarterly), key strategic initiatives and progress, headcount, costs.
· Track performance, forward looking trends, key challenges in the environment, etc
· Management of asset book, liquidity cost applicability,
3. Strategic Projects / Ad-hoc assignments / Yearly Projects
· Represent the CEO, and act as sponsor delegate on all initiatives that he has chosen to delegate to his Project office.
· Work on strategic initiatives assigned by management.
4. Collaborative Role
· Develop proactive and robust relationships with business stakeholders and other key dependency teams to ensure strategic initiatives can progress smoothly and according to plan.
· Effective consulting, communication, analysis, delivery and reporting with the business units’ representatives for projects being managed.
· Supervision and work allocation for project team resources.
· Strong analytical and communication skills
· Ability to learn and adapt quickly
· Strategic thinking
· Good organization, agility and efficiency
· Marketing skills
Specific Qualifications Required
· Approximately 7+ years in Financial Services with relevant experience.
· Degree qualified
· MS Excel and Project
· MS Word & PowerPoint
· Lotus Notes