Standard / Permanent
- Manage and spearhead the assigned Projects from Mid to Large Scale initiatives.
- Build a structured framework which provides transparency to digital projects in the Americas.
Ensure that all projects adhere to the Group Policies and Procedure – including proper Project Governance and reporting.
Identify the dependencies and business issues to be resolved.
Identify and obtain the buy-in from the Primary Project Stakeholders and Sponsor.
Drive the delivery effort by maintaining project lists, organizing follow up meetings, creating and distributing meeting minutes.
Ensure clear communication of goals, budget, risks, efforts involved, as well as on the progress of the project.
Partner closely with all functions - Front office, Operations, Finance, IT, Compliance, Legal, Risk etc. to ensure successful delivery of business driven project objectives.
Manage situations of conflict and constraints to ensure the success of the project.
Contribute to the building of maximum efficiency within the Firm:
- Analyze the current procedures and make change proposals to improve productivity, efficiency and risk control.
- Work closely with the internal stakeholders to properly measure the impact of new systems/processes on the staff's workload and determine the new staffing requirements where applicable.
- Work with various users to clearly identify business requirements – from Front Office to Finance.
- Collaborate with IT to ensure that the system functionalities meet the user requirements.
- Propose procedural changes to take advantage of the new system functionalities.
- Facilitate the planning between IT and users to ensure all phases of the project are on track and that the appropriate level of testing is carried out.
- Deal with the ambiguity of emerging technologies and the ability to articulate the business value.
- Communicate well with both technical and non-technical teams to drive digital projects.
- Demonstrated success working with SMEs and translating their technical requirements.
- Process and risk awareness is a key criteria for this position.
- Working knowledge of project management concepts. Documentation experience is essential (business requirements, process flows, procedures, GAP analysis).
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and shift gears between various topics during the project life cycle
- Must have experience managing a mid to large-scale project and a variety of projects at the same time.
- Must have a good understanding of the project life cycle and what each phase implies.
- Must have worked extensively with IT collaborators and experience with working with IT in regards to project costing, testing and release management.
- Proven ability to adapt and learn new processes quickly.
- IT Consulting/Management experience with Transformation experience is an advantage.
- Financial industry knowledge and experience is an advantage.
- Demonstrates proficiency in MS Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Not Applicable
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.