Technical Coordinator - International Payments - m/f/x - Enabler
Standard / Permanent
At BNP Paribas Fortis, the country’s number one bank, employees enjoy continuous career growth in a rewarding and flexible work environment.
The IT Payment department, including the Shared Service Center (SSC) IT Payment, is in charge of the maintenance and evolutions of the assets SEPA Credit Transfers, SEPA Direct Debit and MTS, serving BNP Paribas Fortis Group.
All these Payment Systems are key for BNP Paribas Group and give our department a huge visibility in the group.
Your future job:
In your role as TECHNICAL SPECIALIST, you have the following responsibilities:
- Understand the business needs and support the Dev engineers in translating them into functional solutions aligned with the architecture of the system.
- Discuss architectural evolutions with the architects of the Payments department.
- Give support to the external supplier regarding the creation of technical analysis and the development.
- Challenge the quality of the deliverables and validate them (in terms of applied standards, performance, efficiency, and so on)
- Liaise with the external supplier (mainframe deliverables) and the UNIX/LINUX specialist in house (UNIX/LINUX deliverables)
- Deliver a complete & clear Runbook for each major release
- Give support to the production team in case of incidents
- Work in tandem with and be the backup of the UNIX/LINUX specialist
Highlight your strengths !
- You have 5 years of practical experience and a very good knowledge of the different development environments on Mainframe (COBOL, JCL, DB2,…) as well as the MS Office tools.
- You have preferably practical experience with a UNIX or LINUX environment.
- You are customer-focused and easily build constructive relations with colleagues or other contributors.
- Thanks to your solid capacity regarding communication and assertiveness, you entirely assume your role as technical contact person.
- You work well organized and manage your priorities in alignment with the team and the different stake holders.
- You already have experienced collaborating with offshore partners.
- You’re a team player and show a strong commitment .
- You are interested in the world of Payments.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English and a very good knowledge of one of the national languages (French or Dutch)
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values. At BNP Paribas Fortis we want to attract and retain women and men of all ages, from all backgrounds, each with his or her own experience. We firmly believe that diversity increases performance and innovation. All our offers for full time are also available for 90% or 80%.
What does BNP Paribas Fortis offer you?
We believe that our evolution is driven by our employees. In return, we strive to provide optimal working conditions that enable people to develop both a professional and personal level. We offer a challenging working environment in which you are going to have a real impact on the digital revolution within our company. In addition, you can expect an interesting salary and attractive benefits. In order to respond to your individual needs, you can actively shape your benefit package.
Tempted by the challenge ?
Ready to lead the digital innovation at BNP Paribas Fortis, inspire others and design your own career? Apply online!