Team Member - Governance & reporting
Standard / Permanent
Key Responsibilities and approximates time split (%) (ideally 4-10 points)
The job holder will work within the PMO manager on a variety of responsibilities including;
- Driving a proper governance framework ensuring access rights management policies and procedures are adhered at all the levels in value chain.
- To contribute to quality and process improvement generally.
- In the absence of the PMO manager, manage any escalations from the business ensuring that complaints are addressed quickly and efficiently. Also ensuring that Head IT security SSC is kept informed.
- Display a working understanding of the business environment, appreciation of the business applications and business needs
- Ensure that the IT security SSC teams adhere to the defined procedures and raise exceptions.
- To own and validate all process documents and SOP with appropriate version controls.
- Responsible for defining and maintaining any Service Level Agreements (SLA) that may be required
- Examine the unique needs and concerns of BNP stakeholders to develop relevant practices and procedures for preparing business reports.
- Develop and build strong working relationships with all areas of the business
- Be the central co-ordination point for all system reports, dashboards being reported to management
- Develop standard templates for dashboard and metrics reporting.
- MIS reporting as required using Business Objects, Excel & PowerPoint.
Essential Experience (in order of importance)
- Confident strong interpersonal skills and an ability to interact with people at all levels of the business
- Strong team player
- Ability to use experience, best practice and process delivery
- Excellent organizational skills, capable of prioritizing workloads
- Competent in Excel to build / develop spreadsheets and manipulate data
- Competent in Business Objects or similar tool, creating and manipulation of data.
Essential Skills/ Competencies
- Good communication, technical writing/diagramming and spoken skills in English
· Attention to detail
· Ownership of tasks / issues
· Good reporting and monitoring skills
- Service delivery focused (Must be able to handle customers in a confident, positive and responsive manner)
· Client focused
· Can do attitude
· Strong problem solving skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Must demonstrate ethical responsibility, maturity, and discretion
· Ability to multi-task
· Effective time and priority Management
· Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
· Ability to follow processes
· Proactive approach
· Work off his / her own initiative
· Knowledge of problem, change & incident management.
· COBIT knowledge an advantage.
· Good understanding of financial industry and operating environment is an advantage
Any Graduate or Post Graduate