Team Lead - Java, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle SQL
Standard / Permanent
- Study user requirement, develop specifications, design, code program, test and implement systems in line with Group standards and regulatory requirements IN ORDER TO meet user (business) requirements.
- Prepare required documentation, implement industry, best practices, release management, review of project deliverables
- Further enhance, Trouble-shoot, understand & resolve problems related to existing systems IN ORDER TO meet user requirements and ensure smooth functioning of IT systems.
- Planning and Tracking of project schedule
- Train other team members and Jr. resources on functional and technical topics.
- handling project maintenance activities
at least 7 years of hands-on experience in Java, J2EE, Struts 2, Spring, Hibernate and Web Services.
Strong team leading experience
In-depth working knowledge of Oracle SQL and any application server.
Experience in performing application debugging and modification.
Web application development experience
Good Communications Skills
Ability to interpret / write specs and develop the code
- Self driven and independent
- Good knowledge and experience of SDLC processes implementation
Nice to Have
SVN or Other version control tool
- Knowledge on JIRA
- Knowledge of Junit and functional testing of the application.
Knowledge of the agile methodology.
Knowledge of build tools and code review tools (Sonar)
Banking / Credit domain Experience
B.E / MCA
Experience:- 7 to 9 years