Standard / Permanent
Expected Role and Key Responsibilities:
- As a member of Architecture team in ISPL, the person would interact with other Business Analysts or Technical experts/Project Managers of development teams to understand the IT System Architecture details, Network details, user details and understand the security requirements etc.
- Refer to set of documents to understand Business Processes, Functional blocks and Application components. The job expects the person to interview important stakeholders of the system and gather important details of IT systems.
- The collected details are required to be captured in an EA tool thus updating the global architecture repository.
- Develop the understanding around whole landscape of CIB Systems and flow of information from end to end.
- ABACUS is the Enterprise Architecture tool used within BNP Paribas’ Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB). Enterprise Architecture team is responsible for creating the Enterprise Architecture (EA) Model that would reflect the entire landscape of CIB applications. This EA Model would be used for deriving some important decision points and taking strategic decisions.
- Develop the understanding around usage of EA tool (ABACUS) and use it to model the architecture of the CIB Systems. (Prior knowledge of ABACUS is not expected, but willingness to learn the Modeling tool is essential)
- Manage the updates to the EA Model as and when required.
B.E / B. tech, MCA/MBA/PGDM (Finance) or equivalent
Work experience (in years):7+ years of experience in Capital Markets/ Corporate Banking and understanding of business and IT Systems