Standard / Permanent
- Application development / support / enhancements / bug-fixing.
- Responsibility to carry out system testing, regression testing and release implementation. Prepare High quality test plans and conduct the tests at Unit and Functional level.
- Be able to understand complex systems and take the initiative, to seek out and accept new responsibilities
- Ensuring that the project and organization standards are followed during various phases of software development life-cycle and day to day development work.
- Maintain administration tasks; i.e. Jira to record progress against tasks, Wiki for documentation and Clarity for booking in time, support rotas etc
B.E. (Computer Science)
- Mandatory 3+ years of IT experience in related Technical Area preferably in an Investment Bank or Financial Services domain.
- Good to have atleast 1 years of C and UNIX development and Testing experience.
- Mandatory 3 years RDBMS experience, preferably Sybase. Oracle , MS SQL Server 2000 Experience will also be considered.
- Preferably knowledge of the capital markets industry
- Experience of the software project life cycle, with strong technical and analytical skills.
- GLOSS Application knowledge will be added advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills..