Standard / Permanent
Job Title: Senior Test Manager– Security Testing
Range of Experience: 15 years
· Champion & lead adoption of security testing practices, techniques, tools for multiple applications.
· Will serve as an expert to guide & review security testing requirements.
· Generate test summary reports for management review. Measure, report, and recommend performance KPI & SLAs.
· Work with testing team to develop security test plans and cases.
· Review the reports created by team and mentor team members.
· Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes.
· Analyze root causes of security issues and provide corrective actions.
· Conduct job trainings and provide assistance to Junior Test Engineers as needed.
· Assist in project planning, roadmap management, scheduling, budgeting and tracking activities.
· Act as a mentor towards the project management in terms of security testing methods, testing techniques and test tools.
· Minimum 12 years of experience and proven accomplishments in application security testing for enterprise applications in Web/ Java technologies.
· Good knowledge of OWASP, OSSTMM, SANS and other application security standards and best practices
· Must have good experience in HP Fortify, Burp Suite, and other Security testing tools
· Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of developers, tester engineers, managers
· Ability to work well with culturally diverse global teams
· Extensive hands on experience in active development, test automation related practices
· Expert level understanding of application security practices
· Keen desire to be at the leading edge of technology and process practices
· Ability to work under minimal supervision
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
Any engineering degree or equivalent