Senior Software Engineer
Standard / Permanent
To actively contribute towards design, development and enhancement of Peoplemine , and ELAS applications.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Support and enhancement of existing Peoplemine/ELAS
* Ensuring adherence to and the continual refinement of development standards.
* Analyze technical and architectural structure of the application.
* Take ownership of the full Development and Deployment life-cycle.
* Formulate a process to unit test and debug all programs and objects developed
before handover thereby ensuring minimum bugs/issues in the delivery. Quality
of delivery should be well maintained.
* Document Application installation and exploitation processes.
* Perform configuration testing as and when necessary.
* Suggest UI level changes and implement them.
* Provide timescale estimates and cost benefit analysis on proposed development, along with recommendations for best approach.
Performance Parameters for the Role:
* Develop secure, flexible and scalable applications for BNP Paribas.
* Must have expertise in JAVA, Java Script and should aware with different Java
Framework like Spring.
* Degree major in Engineering or Science or Mathematics stream
* Experience leading a development team of two or more people will be a plus
* Delivering work to agreed timescales.
*Estimating effort required for development projects.
* Production and review of technical specifications.
* Problem management.
* Co-ordination with multiple teams and activities to resolve deployments and related issues.
* Troubleshoot, debug and resolve system issues.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Detail oriented, self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented
* Must be able to articulate complete answers to detailed questions clearly and unambiguously.
* Ability to work independently and still adhere to a set of defined standards
Years of Experience:-
5 years to 6.5 years