In a changing world, BNP Paribas acts as a responsible bank and provides solutions to all its clients: individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate clients and institutional investors.
BNP Paribas is a leading provider of banking and financial services in Europe. It is present in 75 countries with nearly 188,000 employees. The Group holds key positions in its 2 core activities: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking.
To serve and process operations for the 13,000 Corporate and Institutional Clients based in 57 countries, BNP Paribas CIB relies on its IT & Operations (ITO) departments.
Built in 2012 from Capital Markets and Corporate Banking ITO teams, ITO Client Management regroups more than 1200 employees present in 38 countries.
Client Management is a department focused on the Client and its main mandate is to provide him with high quality and services according to its needs and expectations, while being aligned with CIB Businesses’ strategies. Client Management department covers IT, Operations and Transformation. All these teams share a common motto: create added value for Clients while protecting the Bank.
Within the Client Management (CLM) department of CIB, the Client Referential’s mandate is to perform Client static data administration, Client Account administration and Client Static data integration.
The team takes in charge the setup of Standard Settlement Instructions into Global Market settlement systems by ensuring information provided by Back Offices and clients are complete and useful and by controlling that the requested setup is in accordance with the Compliance rules.
- Manage and support SSI setup requests send by the several Back Offices within Global Market
- Perform setups in accordance with defined procedures
- Ensure that all requests are relevant and in full respect with Compliance rules
- Escalate to the Global Head of Client Management Referential whenever required for additional arbitration.
- Contribute to any project which impact its perimeter whenever required by the management
- Ensure smooth and proactive relationship with all stakeholders involved in the processes
- Contribute to KPI on a daily basis and provide visibility on the production and issues to the management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of Back-Office processes and settlement delivery processes
- Knowledge of Global Markets, related products, and derivatives and processes
- Experience in organizing and prioritizing workload
- Fluency in English – both verbal and written – is mandatory; French is a plus
- Team player, with genuine interest to facilitate other’s work
- Rigorous and risk aware
- Time and priority management
- Polyvalent, flexible and able to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Available for a 3 months training period abroad