Senior Client Service Reporting Officer (M/F)
Standard / Permanent
- Provide CIB clients with a first line entry point for support in their post-sales and post-trade activities, mainly for Global Markets and for Corporate Banking. The team’s main objective is to produce a different range of reports, linked to Global Markets products: valuations, event notifications, factsheets and audit requests. These can range from standard reporting to the creation of customized templates and reports.
Parameterize, maintain and monitor the reporting for the client in the relevant systems, according to the clients’ requests. Monitor daily controls and actively look for solutions when issues arise to ensure smooth, accurate and timely reporting to clients.
Review of information and creation of product page creation on different media, such as Bloomberg, Reuters and Telekurs.
Ensure the implementation of a high level of quality control regarding the information being published and propose improvements.
- Maintain a dynamic, interactive and pro-active relationship with the clients and with the internal stakeholders, ranging from Front Office to Back Office and Support Functions.
- Report and handle in the appropriate way any incidents, complaints and claims according to procedures and policies in place;
- Add value in the day to day interaction between the bank and its clients, by engaging and coordinating internally with key stakeholders and relay back to the clients the necessary information, and vice-versa;
Produce required reports and provide information for internal quality and performance reviews.
- Be an active member of the team and take ownership of the activities by recommending improvements to applications and working practices;
- English and at least 1 other language (French, Dutch, German, Spanish, Portuguese) fluency
- Expert knowledge of Global Markets, related products and derivatives, activities and processes and the lifecycle of a trade
- Expert knowledge of at least 2 Global Markets reporting (valuations, event notifications, factsheets and/or audit confirmations and their calculation methods)
- Expert knowledge of external media (Bloomberg, Reuters, Telekurs)
- Advanced skills in VBA programming and MS-Office
- Detailed knowledge of the BNP Paribas processes and applications used for the creation of the different reports
- Experience and / or knowledge of the current main financial regulatory norms and legal environment
- Experience in organizing and prioritizing workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Client focus
- Interpersonal and ability to network
- Analytical and problem solving
- Attention to detail, accurate and organized
- Team player
- Flexible and open-minded, result driven, pro-active and ability to take initiative
- Risk aware