Standard / Permanent
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group, delivering flexibility and commitment, backed by the strength of a leading universal bank. BNP Paribas Securities Services has been rated as a top five global provider of securities services, operating across the investment cycle
We have an exciting opportunity for a driven and motivated accounting professional to be responsible for the production and oversight of all management and financial accounts information for the assigned Investment Trust Clients. This role also requires a focus on risk, as well as coaching and mentoring team members.
· To meet client KPIs and service delivery commitments
· To review and sign-off of team deliverables including but not limited to:
o Daily and Monthly Net Asset Value (NAV) calculations
o Client payments
o Monthly checks and management accounts
o Management fee calculations
o Performance fee calculations
o Accrual calculations
o Statutory accounts
o Board papers including revenue estimates
o Other ad hoc information for fund managers, boards and others as required.
o VAT Returns
o ONS Returns
· Participate in client and internal change activity as required ensuring no detrimental impact to client service delivery
· Review/assistance in planning and preparation of interim and final financial statements (including tax computations)
· Assess team processes to improve efficiency, control and to reduce risk
· Understanding and compliance with Company’s Internal Control Framework, including documentation of control incidents, ensuring that preventative actions are communicated and embedded.
· Support training and development of team members.
· Corrective and preventative action if deadlines / quality standards are at risk.
Successful candidates will have an accounting qualification and financial services experience is highly desirable. To ensure success in the role, candidates will also be able to demonstrate problem solving, time management and planning skills.
Please note that we are unable to progress applications at this time from candidates who require sponsorship under a Tier 2 General Visa. The role does not meet the required skill level for us to issue a Certificate of Sponsorship under Tier 2.