IT Security Analyst
Standard / Permanent
BRAND AND COMMUNICATION
About the Company:
BNP Paribas (www.bnpparibas.com) is one of the 6 strongest banks in the world according to Standard & Poor's*. With a presence in 85 countries and more than 205,000 employees, 165,200 of which in Europe, BNP Paribas is a global-scale European leader in financial services. It holds key positions in its three activities: Retail banking, Investment Solutions and Corporate & Investment Banking. The Group benefits from its four domestic markets: Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg. BNP Paribas also has a significant presence in the United States and strong positions in Asia and the emerging markets.
BNP Paribas India Solutions (BNPPISPL) is a global delivery centre for BNP Paribas Group, one of the largest banking groups in the world. BNPPISPL provides Knowledge Services, IT Solutions and Business Services to the international Investment Solutions business of BNP Paribas Group.
BNPPISPL has a strong culture, a defined strategy, understandable values and a clear vision. We have remained consistent to our plans throughout and thus provided a good place to work for staff looking for long term careers in this challenging world.
* Within its peer group
The IT Security Lead will have the following responsibilities:
- Must have experience in Information Security Standards and Management
- Must have experience IT Security products like Firewall, IDS/IPS, SIEM, Anti-Malware Threat Discussion
- Must have experience in managing IT Security Projects
- Understand the fundamental concepts, principles and best practices of IT Security
- Must have strong experience in Vulnerability, Patch & Incident Management
- Understanding of IT Security Requirements for Operating Systems (Windows and Unix flavours) and Database (Oracle, MSSQL, Sybase, MYSQL, DB2) platforms
- Strong communication, technical writing/diagramming and spoken skills in English
- Good organizing, prioritizing, synthesizing skills
- Must be motivated, and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be able to handle clients in a confident, positive and responsive manner