Sales Manager, Transaction Banking Department
Standard / Permanent
- Elaborate a comprehensive business plan mainly covering GTS northern China to increase cash and trade revenues.
- Drive north China’s TB business growth and meet annual sales target.
- Marketing the existing and prospect clients to explore Cash and Trade business potential and keep a solid pipeline.
- Strengthen the position of BNPP by increasing wallet share/originating new type of business with existing client portfolio.
- Represent the Trade Center in a designated territory and develop trade business opportunities and services for BNPP.
- Control risks and compliance of GTS products and transactions.
- Proactively meet existing and prospect clients to identify TB business needs and build up cash and trade solid pipeline.
- Work on client RfP, Promote cash core business including, payment and collection account management, liquidity solution and electronic banking solution, etc.
- Proactively identify and cross-sell profitable trade finance solutions in close relation with the Coverage officers. Anticipate client’s needs and provide solutions with core Trade products (import /export LCs, SBLCs, confirmation, discounting, international guarantees, etc.)
- Organize and maintain a comprehensive calling program with the RMs in order to develop new cash and trade relationships by aggressively marketing a much wider range of services. Assist the marketing teams in identifying new prospects through network referrals.
- Coordinate with Middle Office/back Office to ensure smooth processing of GTS transactions processing.
- Bachelor degree with finance, economy, etc.
- TB sales experience for more than 3 years.
- With trade operation background is preferred.
- Knowledgeable on international rules such as UCP, URDG, ISP is preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- Self-motivated and presentable.