Rewards – International Mobility (M/F)
Standard / Permanent
- Risk management solutions across a broad spectrum of asset classes to help clients protect their assets and mitigate their risks.
- Operational solutions: leveraging on transversal and industrialized platforms, to provide clients with global treasury solutions that fit their needs in terms of: Cash Management, Liquidity Management, Trade Finance & Foreign Exchange.
- Financing solutions: thanks to CIB’s strong expertise in structured financing and leading position in capital markets, to support clients in their various financing needs: Bank Financing, Debt Capital Markets & Equity Capital Markets.
- Advisory solutions: accompany and support clients in their strategic initiatives and their project financing.
- Runs calculation of compensation packages for expats
- Issues and ensures compliance of the documentation (assignment letter, extension letter…)
- Manages logistics and administrative tasks for expats’ departures and returns (relocation, payroll process, social security, tax assistance…)
- Supports expats before departure by answering various questions about the assignment contract, logistics, benefits and policy, and throughout the assignment by managing all administrative aspects linked to French employees’ rights (taking of maternity/parental leave, sabbatical leave, long-service award…)
- Follows up and anticipates the key steps of the assignment to be managed with HR Business Partners: contract renewal, phase-out of benefits, repatriation
- Manages « local to local » transfers according to the CIB policy
- Provides assistance to HR Business Partners in planning expatriation to France
Degree in Human Resources, Sociology or any related areas
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint etc.) package advanced level
- Fluent in English and French intermediate level (able to read and write)
- Basic technical knowledge of tax and social security within international transfers
- Client focus oriented
- Very good written and oral communications skills, excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively respond to Expats with tact and diplomacy
- Strong organizational skills, able to manage priorities
- Sense of confidentiality