Reporting & Services Reporting Officer (RefOg) (M/F)
Standard / Permanent
The BNP Paribas Group is a leader in banking and financial services, employing over 184,000 people across 75 countries and 5 continents. BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. BNP Paribas CIB, with nearly 30,000 employees in over 57 countries, can offer you an exciting and truly global career.
BNP Paribas CIB serves and supports corporates and institutional customers by delivering a wide range of solutions:
• Risk management solutions across a broad spectrum of asset classes to help clients protect their assets and mitigate their risks.
• Operational solutions: leveraging on transversal and industrialized platforms, to provide clients with global treasury solutions that fit their needs in terms of: Cash Management, Liquidity Management, Trade Finance & Foreign Exchange.
• Financing solutions: thanks to CIB’s strong expertise in structured financing and leading position in capital markets, to support clients in their various financing needs: Bank Financing, Debt Capital Markets & Equity Capital Markets.
• Advisory solutions: accompany and support clients in their strategic initiatives and their project financing.
The Reporting & Services Lisbon platform is a key component of the CIB Global Human Resources setup. Our mission is to support the CIB HR activities through administration roles & processes monitoring, permanent and adhoc reporting with in addition any new processes not already covered by another team. Our main challenge is to set up strong processes with high end data quality while keeping flexible and open services for the largest set of demanding clients.
• Headcount monitoring & reporting
• Systems administration
• Appraisals & 180° processes management
• Learning & Development support & reporting
• Micro Processes management
• Administration of RefOg for Portugal & BP2S (BNPP Directory)
o Post headcount movements including underlying information
o Set up controls & manage data quality
o Supervise the users accesses administration
o Define the BP2S referential
o Provide support to RefOg users/customers
• Responsible of the Portugal Headcount monitoring & reporting
o Manage the Portugal Headcount consolidation & reconciliation
o Responsible for the data quality
o Set up of a strong control framework
o CIB Headcount Norms management
o Main contact for HR and Management for headcount topics
o Production of dashboards & ad-hoc reporting
o Represent Portugal and BP2S in comities/meeting regarding RefOg topics
o Develop and enhance the current processes & services, proposing improvements to better serve our clients
o Setup and follow up of the project from the specifications up to the go live
• Analytical skills
• Experience in systems administration & support
• Strong reporting experience in a Finance environment
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.) package advanced level
• Skilled relationship builder - ability to work with different stakeholders
• Strong Team Spirit
• Innovation and creativity
• Results and delivery focus especially during change with customer satisfaction in mind
• Capacity to manage priorities
• Sense of confidentiality
• Fluent in English and good level in French