Organization Control & Services: Organization & Control Officer (SLA / Outsourcing)
Standard / Permanent
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
- Developing, managing and administering service management best practices.
- To supervise the SLA / OLA and outsourcing activities in SEA
- Coordinate with other entities within Singapore.
- Manages the outsourcing services & risk
- Coordinates with the end users and service providers for any new SLA / OLA
- Understands the service components and provides input in service attributes such as KPI, RTO, security, compliance, etc.
- Carry out the annual outsourcing review and recertification
- Coordinate and organize the Territory Outsourcing Review Management Committee meeting
- Works with Compliance, Legal and Business Information Security to identify and prioritize service improvement
- To maintain the SLA/OLA register and review the KPIs of both internal & external services providers
- Ensures compliance with MAS Outsourcing guidelines and notices
- Proficiency in MS Pack Office [Excel, Visio, PowerPoint]
- Operational backgrounds in Banking [Back Office, Finance, Transversal, etc.]
- Familiarity with Project management documentation [Process maps, Gantt chart, Procedure]
- Proactivity [Capacity to take initiative]
- Excellent Communication skills [Don't hesitate to pick up the phone or meeting the stakeholders in face to face, etc.]
- Capacity to work in a stressful environment
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Good team player
Specific Qualifications Required
- Previous experience in Banking environment required