Operations Analyst: Nostri Reconciliation (m/f)
Standard / Permanent
FINANCE ACCOUNTS ET MANAGEMENT CONTROL
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change. BNP Paribas CIB, with nearly 28,000 employees in over 50 countries, can offer you an exciting and truly global start to your career, a career where you, your ideas and your development matter.
Within BNP Paribas CIB, BNP Paribas' Global Markets business encompasses research, structuring, trading and sales of equity, index and fund derivatives. With over 2,100 front office staff across five core platforms, the business is active both on the primary and secondary markets. Equity Derivatives solutions address the various needs of corporate and retail clients as well as financial institutions and hedge funds in over 60 countries worldwide
The “Nostri Reconciliations” team is fully part of the “Servicing, Controls & Reporting” Department within the Global Markets Ops organization.
“Nostri Reconciliations” team is in charge of ensuring the integrity and the exhaustiveness of the cash and securities positions with regards to custodian records.
Within the “Nostri Reconciliations” team, your major areas of responsibilities will cover:
- Daily controls and monitoring of the reconciliation between BO and Custodians databases
- Daily cash adjustments
- Monitoring of monthly debit & credit interest and cash account charges
- Process improvements and proposition of IS enhancements
- Contribution to the team development
· Strong academic background with specialization in finance: BA required, advanced degree considered a plus
· Minimum 3 years of financial, banking or custody industry experience with an emphasis in Operations management, knowledge of Nostri Reconciliation process is a plus
· Significant knowledge of financial markets and products with emphasis on Equity Derivatives. Specialization in Listed Derivatives or OTC product is highly appreciable.
· Proficiency in computer skills, particularly in the use of MS Office Pack, knowledge of VBA & SWIFT messages are a plus
· Controls oriented profile with strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Proactive, motivated and willing to absorb new concepts, organization and IS in a challenging environment
· Rigorous, well-organize with a structured and logical approach
· Good communication skills
· Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet established deadlines in a fast pace work environment
· Team spirit
· Fluent English is mandatory
· Fluent French is a plus