Standard / Permanent
COMPLIANCE AND PERMANENT CONTROL
Attached to the notion of customer satisfaction?
And of course, dynamic and ready to work in a team?
Do not ask yourself more questions and join a Company awarded "Best Workplace" in 2017 and 2018!
Part of the BNP Paribas Group, Arval, specialised in full service vehicle leasing, offers its customers – large international corporates, SMEs, professionals and privates – tailored solutions that optimize their employees’ mobility and outsource the risks associated with fleet management.
Arval Luxembourg enthusiastically manages over 7,000 vehicles for its national and international customers and is positioned as a key player in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
Arval Luxembourg is looking for an:
(operational permanent control & compliance)
As OPC&C Officer, you organize and operate the Operational Permanent Control & Compliance function at Arval Luxembourg in order to control that businesses are aware and correctly manage their risks. You establish within the company culture of compliance, integrity and permanent and operational risk control.
Your key areas of responsibility are as follows:
- adopt and apply the BNPP Group’s internal control standards;
- implement and oversee the associated internal control systems, coordinate roll-out of control plans;
- develop ability of departments and teams and empower them to control their risks
- set up procedures database: maintain standards for drawing and updating procedures, identify the required procedures and coordinate the related formalization;
- monitor general risk, perform risk assessment and manage fraud prevention;
- provide advice and recommendations related to risk bearing processes;
- ensure timely closure of recommendations issued by auditors;
- perform independently first level controls and reviews;
- supervise the operational permanent control framework.
- support collection of operational risk incidents;
- follow-up the formal validation and closure of historical risk incidents;
- supervise operational risk management;
- Ensure regular awareness training to all employees
As business correspondent in the field of compliance, you :
- ensure compliance to legal / statutory requirements according to risk management standards
- adopt and apply the BNPP Group’s compliance standards
- coordinate the implementation of compliance policies, procedures and systems
- ensure that the various compliance procedures, governance documents and policies are regularly updated and subsequently published
- participate to New Product committees
- perform 1st line compliance controls when applicable
- ensure Arval Luxembourg employees receive the required compliance training (newcomers, refresh for current employees)
- contribute to the data protection management
- provide support for compliance risk assessments.
You provide all related reportings to the business lines, and to regional management, RISK ORC Manager and regional Head of compliance.
You cooperate with internal and external auditors on issues related to risk management.
In your function, you regularly consult with:
- Comex members
- Regional Head of Compliance
- RISK ORC Manager
- Key business process owners
- Experts: legal, human resources, IT (security)
- Arval Corporate Center
- Internal and external auditors
Your profile, if you match it!
- University degree level +4/5 years
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in risk management and/or internal control or equivalent by experience
- technical abilities in detecting and assessing compliance and operational risks
- effective handling of processes for risk management and permanent controls
- language skills – fluent spoken and written French and English
- ability to analysis and summary
- independence in judgment and action
- ability to manage relationships, at senior management level and operational staff level
- teamwork, loyalty, reliability, confidentiality, engagement
Our offer, if your application is retained!
- Interesting remuneration with participation in the success of the company
- extra-legal benefits
- advanced training
- belonging to a strong and renowned group
- ... and belonging to a dynamic team in a strong fast company!