Marketing Associate / Senior Marketing Associate
Standard / Permanent
HK-Hong Kong (HK)
- Assist OIC to execute instructions from clients.
- Contact customers for renewal of deposit and loans with rates indications.
- Prepare and follow up on documents and general instructions.
- Assist in processing credit approvals, investment and deposit transactions. Act as intermediary between marketing and operations.
- Place orders on stocks/bonds according to customer’s phone instructions and follow up on settlement. Issuance of tickets.
- Answer simple phone inquiries from customers.
- Prepare valuations to be sent to customers.
- Filing of daily investment information.
- Distribution of documents, reports, circulars, mail within the department/team.
- Administrative reports filing.
- Stationery arrangements.
- Photocopy and distribution of investment materials.
- Preparation of statistic reports.
- Assist RM to analyse customers’ investment needs and offer appropriate products endorsed by RM.
- Provide Bank investment idea and investment lists endorsed by RM to clients.
- Upon Client request, prepare and send RM-endorsed ad hoc transaction reports, statistics.
- Assist RM to prepare quick reference transaction reports/statistics endorsed by RM to clients upon request.
- Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework.
- Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
- Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System
- University graduate or equivalent
- Has at least 3 years and above relevant experience
- Has relevant license of HKMA Type 1 and 4
- Familiar with investment products
- Mandarin speaking is preferred
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skill