Standard / Permanent
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is committed to creating responsible consumer finance solutions that customers trust and help our partners grow. With the backing of a global bank we’ve exciting growth ambitions to double the size of the business by 2020 you’ll be joining a dynamic business which provides people with opportunities to make it happen in a high energy environment.
Our Marketing teams are passionate about anticipating the needs of our customers and partners to deliver straightforward, easy to use everyday finance solutions with a great customer experience.
Working collaboratively with all areas of the business the teams are responsible for brand development, marketing strategy, product propositions, PR, engaging communications and campaign delivery across multiple channels to support growth objectives.
- Support and guide Campaign strategy through Data backed hypotheses.
- Clarify campaign objectives and design accurate scalable measurement plans
- Benchmark performance across all online channels and advise which KPIs should be tracked
- Use methodical performance analysis to influence/support campaign strategies
- Develop custom marketing dashboards for reporting with varying levels of granularity.
- Report on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Blend data from external and internal sources to develop and prove hypotheses.
- Analyse the effects of multiple channels – testing and adapting multi-channel attribution models
- Perform ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of Marketing campaigns , including support for group initiatives e.g. PADME, ANAKIN
- Synthesise and abstract key learning points. Design compelling data “stories” for distribution throughout the business, modifying the communication to the audience.
- Provide consultancy on campaign tagging and additional on-site tracking
- Maintain view of current techniques and technology to improve efficiency and insight
- Analyse online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Create a clear adaptable analytics plan to monitor and improve all online journeys.
- Design and implement improvements to analytical tools including replacement where necessary.
- Use available data sources to deep dive and troubleshoot campaign (and overall) performance issues.
- Propose methodical optimisation tests, both online and offline.
- Ensure integrity of testing criteria and measurement plan.
- To ensure that all legal, regulatory and statutory obligations are met within own area of responsibility and compliance is embedded within the business
- Take responsibility for the Health and Safety of yourself and others whilst at work
- Participate in training as required and build on own professional development and expertise
- Support and demonstrate company values
- Keep up to date with any industry wide developments
- Comply with Data Protection Legislation with regard to the disclosure of information.
- Comply with all requirements from regulatory bodies
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks as requested by management
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Advanced Excel
- High level of experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics, etc.),
- Digital conversion and tagging
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal skills
- Good commercial awareness
- Ability to manipulate data and present information clearly and concisely
- Experience in working within a marketing/business intelligence environment
- Flexible and adaptable
- Attention to detail
- Experience in identifying and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives
- Logical and Analytical approach
- Able to communicate at all levels and explain technical or complex issues to a non-technical audience.
- Time and priority management
- Able to manage multiple projects / tasks
- Proactive and Confident
- Team Player
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Proven experience within an internal customer environment